“Time flies”..So well said.
Another year has gone by and we are all charged up to welcome The New Year. Before the year ends, I would like to share a few things this year taught me about life,career,HR and Management in general
- Always to carry along at work – OPTIMISM and EMPATHY
- “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” This applies to work too.
- When you can’t afford to leave a job , learn to work with it.
- Silence implies consent. If you dislike something, say it – Opinion matters
- If you are leaving something for Tomorrow, do it Tomorrow for sure.
- Recognizing and appreciating people is easiest way to connect and engage them – both ON and OFF work.
- Don’t resist Change. Learn to welcome and make best of it.
- If we aren’t ready for the opportunity, someone else will be.
Going year had its own share of luck, success and happiness for all but remember THE BEST IS YET TO COME.